MELANOMA AND SKIN CANCER
EARLY DETECTION AND PREVENTION
Video dermoscopy is used to capture and store both clinical and dermoscopic images with the ability to recall these images for referral or comparison at a later stage. Different levels of magnification allows for better visualization of not only the structure of the mole, but also that of other skin and vascular components. The Vidix is equipped with a minimum of 7x magnification up to a maximum of 150x.
- Melanoma and skin cancer prevention
- Targeted screening of skin lesions
- Magnified visualization of the skin appendage – hairs, nails, beard –
- Video capillaroscopy: examination of the capillaries and detection of possible problems in microcirculation
- Used in the diagnosis of scabies and detection of the itch mite and other parasites